Vegan PEANUT aroma was developed to serve a variety of allergy-free applications where people are allergic to nuts. This aroma brings a new dimension to your artisanal and allergy-free creations of Peanut Red Curries, or Peanut Butter and Chocolate desserts... all 100% Peanut Free!
- Does NOT Contain Peanuts or any type of Tree Nut
- Water, acacia gum, flavouring preparations derived from Vegan plant based sources, vegetable oil, fatty acids, triglycerides, preservatives E211
Drop dispenser bottle. See our use instructions and guide measures below.
- Category: Aroma Flavoring
- Capacity: Bottle of 58ml
Praised by professional chefs this aroma will help you bring extra creativity to your allergy-free preparations, while saving precious time trying to replicate the fantastic flavor of peanuts.
- Pea "NOT" Butter Hummus and Jelly Sandwich
- Chocolate and Pea "NOT" Butter Cheesecake
- Chinese Kung POW Peanut-Free Vegan Chicken (soon)
Guide measure: between 0.1 and 1% of the total weight of the preparation (between 1 and 10 grams per kg).
These aromas are 'high strength', so only a few drops are necessary. Some cooks proceed by instinct, as they would season a preparation. Pour a few drops of flavouring, then taste and rectify if needed. You can also follow the guidelines below: The average amount recommended is 0.5% (5 grams per kg or 5 ml per litre of preparation).
NOTE: When baking or cooking: you will need to use more drops of aroma, according to the cooking time and intensity. For instance, for a cooked vegan cheese that needs to be heated to kill bacteria cultures or to activate setting components, the number of drops should be doubled.